Start With These Posts & Lessons Below First: (must read)
The research and writings I do here are centered around exploring and cultivating the mental, emotional, and physical edges that allow for peak performance and applying those key principles to trading.
I strongly encourage you to go through my ‘essential reading’ posts below before browsing the rest of The Trading Edge site. Below I have curated links to the most popular and salient content.
You might like to go through these videos, articles and tutorials first – it will save you hours and fast track your learning.
Popular Articles on Trading
- You're Getting The Results You're Supposed to Get
- 9 Steps to Trading Mastery
- The Trade Journal - Your Trading Edge
- Lessons from What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars
- Building the Perfect Pre-Market Ritual
- Are You Having Problems Pulling the Trigger?
- How Do You Build Resilience into Your Trading? #mindfulness
- Understand Your Trading Mindset and Stop the Blame Game
- Successful Trading Begins And Ends With Self Awareness
- Rayner Teo – The Traits Of Successful Traders @Rayner_Teo
- TraderMind – The Power of Cultivating Awareness In Your Trading w/ Steve Ward
- The Art of Technical Indicators w/ Barry Taylor @eminiwatch
- Interview with Rande Howell – Why trading without emotions is a myth
- Why professional traders don’t measure their performance in dollars and cents w/ Michael Toma
Popular Articles on Performance
- Beginners Nootropic Stack for Traders #tradingstack
- Dual-N-Back Your Trading
- Can HRV Strengthen Your Trading?
- Nootropics for Traders – 4 Steps to Getting Started
- Are Your Neurotransmitter Out of Balance?
- How to Interpret the Braveman Assessment?
My Products And Services
- The "Keys To Your Trading Business" Program
- The Trading Edge 1-1 Coaching Program
- My Top Book Recommendations - I'm an avid reader and read over 100 books a year, here are my top recommendations and current reading list.
Thank you for checking out this site. If you have any questions, write me a message or comment on any blog post. Let me know if there's anyway I can support you in your trading journey.